segunda-feira, abril 03, 2006

LOVE AND HATE

I want my freedom
Please, just go away
I don't want to see you now
Maybe we will meet someday

There's a tie that bind us, even after death
I just want to break these chains
Past is far behind and future is ahead
I really want to erase this pain

Nobody belongs to anybody
Why should we be different?
Everything has a price in the end
We have to pay it now, man...

And for sure, it's high, at least for me
It's not just a matter of "let it be"
I know you are not aware...
You didn't noticed it and even don't care

Love and hate, feelings so close
What is the best or the worst?
It hurts like thorns from a rose
And it haunt me like a f***ing ghost

I just want to have my own peace
I just claim for justice
Please go away and let me go
I don't want to see you anymore... NO!

0 comentários: